[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5148: Public Key without password stopped working

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Sep 7 15:28:44 CEST 2010

#5148: Public Key without password stopped working
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawkzi_jjkcstlmduxr1f9ns-q8apyggmg-w  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  blocker                                                                           |       Keywords:  private key, sftp
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I just updated from 3.5.1 to 3.6.1
 I connect to all of my servers via SFTP and key authentication (passwords
 are disabled on the server). My private key has no password, and never
 did.
 As soon as I updated to 3.6.1, Cyberduck started to ask me for my private
 key password. Clicking the default button leaving the password empty does
 not solve the issue. I rechecked in Terminal and my key is still
 unprotected by passwords, and I can log into my servers via ssh.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5148>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>