[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5148: Public Key without password stopped working

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Sep 8 15:36:44 CEST 2010

#5148: Public Key without password stopped working
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawkzi_jjkcstlmduxr1f9ns-q8apyggmg-w  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  assigned
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |

Comment (by dkocher):

 The issue is that our lookup for the password of the private key in the
 keychain fails. (We previously looke for the password in the keychain with
 the abreviated filename of the private key (such as `~/.ssh/id_dsa`) to be
 compatible with [http://sshkeychain.sourceforge.net/ SSHKeychain].

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5148#comment:15>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>