[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5167: "Upload failed"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Sep 9 00:08:50 CEST 2010

#5167: "Upload failed"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawlajee8e1oecvmup6n8fujj8hx2oxu3j_o  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:
 Platform:                                                                                    |   Architecture:
 I updated my version of CyberDuck yesterday and since then I have not been
 able to upload anything.  I am still able to access the files, but
 anything I attempt to upload fails.  Please advise.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5167>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>