[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5167: "Upload failed"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Sep 11 22:19:50 CEST 2010

#5167: "Upload failed"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawlajee8e1oecvmup6n8fujj8hx2oxu3j_o  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  new
Architecture:                                                                                    |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by quack12):

 PS I just changed the bookmark settings for the only host that does not
 work to PASV in Bookmark/edit/more options/connect mode.

 The same error problem comes up again.

 Please note that I used Cyberduck to FTP to 2 different hosts. One uploads
 fine the other does not. I was asked by the new 3.6.1 Cyberduck when I
 tried to connect to previous hosts the following:

 Unsecured FTP connection
 The server supports encrypted connections.
 Do you want to switch to FTP-SSL?

 “Don’t show again”    “Continue”     “Change”

 For the host that still works I clicked on "Continue", and have no
 problems. For the host that will not let me upload and gives the error
 messages I sent you, I clicked on "Change" Then the icon for the host
 where I clicked "Change" now has a small icon in the lower left corner
 that appears to be a padlock, but the other one does not.

 Hope this helps

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5167#comment:3>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>