[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5184: FTP not working in 3.6.1 Update

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Sep 13 01:06:16 CEST 2010

#5184: FTP not working in 3.6.1 Update
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmajmq77iwqyiixa0_gk3bxsdcpittbsuq  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.6.1
 Severity:  major                                                                             |       Keywords:  ftp
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Since the latest update I am unable to connect to my Windows FTP server in
 Cyberduck. It was working fine before the update. When using Filezilla the
 connection goes through without a hitch.

 Here is the extent of the log...
 {{{
 220-Microsoft FTP Service
 220 FTP Server
 FEAT
 220-Microsoft FTP Service
 220 FTP Server
 FEAT
 }}}

 Then I get the following message in a dialog:[[BR]]
   '''I/O Error: Connection Failed'''[[BR]]Read timed out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5184>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>