[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5184: FEAT incompatiblity with Microsoft FTP Service

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Sep 14 19:01:40 CEST 2010

#5184: FEAT incompatiblity with Microsoft FTP Service
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmajmq77iwqyiixa0_gk3bxsdcpittbsuq  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  reopened
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Description changed by dkocher:

Old description:

> Since the latest update I am unable to connect to my Windows FTP server
> in Cyberduck. It was working fine before the update. When using Filezilla
> the connection goes through without a hitch.
>
> Here is the extent of the log...
> {{{
> 220-Microsoft FTP Service
> 220 FTP Server
> FEAT
> 220-Microsoft FTP Service
> 220 FTP Server
> FEAT
> }}}
>

> Then I get the following message in a dialog:[[BR]]
>   '''I/O Error: Connection Failed'''[[BR]]Read timed out.

New description:

 Since the latest update I am unable to connect to my Windows FTP server in
 Cyberduck. It was working fine before the update. When using Filezilla the
 connection goes through without a hitch.

 Here is the extent of the log...
 {{{
 220-Microsoft FTP Service
 220 FTP Server
 FEAT
 220-Microsoft FTP Service
 220 FTP Server
 FEAT
 }}}

 Then I get the following message in a dialog:

 {{{
 I/O Error: Connection Failed
 Read timed out.
 }}}

Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5184#comment:4>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs, Azure and S3 Browser for Mac OS X.