[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5138: updating cyberduck caused dead duck

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Sep 22 06:07:33 CEST 2010

#5138: updating cyberduck caused dead duck
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  ducks8mymac                                                               |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                    |       Status:  reopened
Architecture:  Intel                                                                     |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Changes (by ducks8mymac):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 I did reinstall and guess what? It STILL CANNOT UPLOAD ANYTHING.

 It can now see files again but when I attempt an upload it doesn't
 complete the listing phase. It hangs there... and then gives an error.

 It might "workforyou" but it is broken for me. Neither version works on my
 mac now.

 It is completely broken. Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get the hidden
 bits off my mac? I tried Houdini but when I reinstalled cyberduck it still
 had info about my passwords etc... so somewhere there is a file or so that
 needs removing.

 I used to love this program...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5138#comment:5>