[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5239: Cannot connect to Amazon S3 (I/O Request: Connection Failed - Request Error)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Sep 30 23:56:10 CEST 2010

#5239: Cannot connect to Amazon S3 (I/O Request: Connection Failed - Request
Error)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnuslsj0omptnilptbjmoouhffiiyi1z-u  |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                            |       Status:  closed
Architecture:  Intel                                                                             |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnuslsj0omptnilptbjmoouhffiiyi1z-u):

 I haven't set that in the Path setting of the bookmark.  It's in the 'Web
 URL' setting, but I can't change it, I presume it's been placed there by
 the fact of selecting S3 as the connection type.  I've included a
 screenshot which shows the bookmark edit window open to the bookmark which
 is failing to load.  I've redacted the bits of the image that contained
 AWS user data, hence the cutout bars.

 [[Image(http://sharp-tools.net/images/cyberduckshot.png)]]

 The bookmark visible "Development-S3-OSX" has a path of "/medidata-osx".
 That doesn't work either, and fails in the same manner with the same
 attempted connections and errors.  It looks like it's ignoring the path,
 or something like that.  I'll try to get a screenshot of that:

 [[Image(http://sharp-tools.net/images/cyberduckshot2.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5239#comment:3>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>