[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6178: Using SubEthaEdit to open a file from a sftp connection in Cyberduck crashes Cyberduck

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Aug 28 12:02:53 CEST 2011

#6178: Using SubEthaEdit to open a file from a sftp connection in Cyberduck
crashes Cyberduck
-----------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  Peter   |      Owner:
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  core    |    Version:  4.1
    Severity:  major   |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel   |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.7
-----------------------+---------------------------
 Steps to Reproduce:  (Detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.)

 Connect via "sftp" to a server. In Cyberduck configure SubEthaEdit
 (Version 3.5.4 4156) as the Editor when you double-click on a file. Then
 double-click on a file. The file opens. Now close SubEthaEdit.

 Expected Results:  (Describe what you expected to happen when you executed
 the steps above.)

 Everything should continue to work.

 Actual Results:  (Please explain what actually occurred when steps above
 are executed.)

 SubEthaEdit closes as expected but Cyberduck (Version 4.1 (8911)) crashes.
 The same process works with TextWrangler (version 3.5.3 (2892)) works
 fine.

 (This is only happening since I updated to Lion.)
 (I also opened a ticket with SubEthaEdit since I am not sure where the
 issue is coming from:
 https://codingmonkeys.bugshelf.com/reporter/issue/SEEM-046 )

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6178>