[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6425: duplicate file still not working - running latest build (You're up to date!)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Dec 6 01:13:02 CET 2011

#6425: duplicate file still not working - running latest build (You're up to
date!)
--------------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  Thompson Israel  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
   Component:  core             |    Version:  4.2
    Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:  duplicate
Architecture:  Intel            |   Platform:  Windows 7
 Same issue that others have reported. I noticed it being closed and set as
 fixed in one case and then closed and suggested to download the latest
 snapshot in another case. I'm running the latest build with snapshots
 turned on and I'm still seeing the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6425>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>