[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5713: SFTP file transfer do not complete for larger files (1GB) and still show as green on transfer window

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Feb 20 10:39:45 CET 2011

#5713: SFTP file transfer do not complete for larger files (1GB) and still show as
green on transfer window
    Reporter:  lee.norman@…  |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp-tls       |    Version:  3.8.1
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  SFTP incomplete transfer
Architecture:  Intel         |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6
 Hi -

 I commonly transfer 1GB+ files from my FTP server to my home computer
 using cyberduck. Recently I have changed to SFTP protocol and it seems
 that most of the transfer stopped (without error on the transfer window)
 and i cannot even resumed it. The transfer usually stopped at ~700ishh MB
 mark for the file.

 What's even stranger is that if I transfer the file again (not using
 resume)... it will start again and goes to completion.

 For smaller 300-400MB files, they are OK. I am at a lost as to what
 supporting logs to give you. I would love some guidance on what additional
 information you need.

 This has been causing alot of issues since I don't know the file is not
 completed ... and I have deleted the original on the server. This have
 lead to a few lost files. Looking forward to your investigation of the
 problem.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5713>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>