[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5725: If a folder is selected in a browser window, an uploaded file will go INTO that folder.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Feb 24 15:41:02 CET 2011

#5725: If a folder is selected in a browser window, an uploaded file will go INTO
that folder.
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  scabbot                         |          Type:  defect
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.5                   |
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 I'm not really sure if this is a defect (is it a bug or a feature?), but
 it seems like counterintuitive UI to me. The way it's configured now means
 that if I move up a directory level using key commands (cmd-up arrow) and
 immediately upload a file, the file is uploaded into the folder I just
 left (because that folder is selected by default)!

 I did search, but since the words "folder" and "upload" are rather common,
 I may not have searched deep enough; apologies if this has already been
 discussed. Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5725>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>