[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5609: I can connect to some FTP hosts, but not others

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Jan 2 02:52:20 CET 2011

#5609: I can connect to some FTP hosts, but not others
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  https://me.yahoo.com/a/FmEzCU9_k8dLIEZ4IvLwXsOdOFZ1Gx_80A--#71f72  |        Type:  defect
Architecture:  Intel                                                              |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Until the late morning on New Year's Day 2011, I was able to upload files
 to my ISP's Web space. Network Diagnostics shows a red dot for the server
 and green dots for all else. I've reported the issue to my provider, but
 the technician couldn't find anything wrong.

 I live in the United States. I can still open FTP connections to two other
 hosts. I don't have an FTP transcript because the connection always times
 out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5609>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>