[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5639: Folder Synchronize Upload also download folder structure and doesn't upload correctly...

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Jan 13 11:12:19 CET 2011

#5639: Folder Synchronize Upload also download folder structure and doesn't upload
correctly...
-----------------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  danipen             |       Type:  defect
Architecture:  Intel               |
-----------------------------------+---------------------------
 I'm using cyberduck 3.8.1 under mac os x 10.5.8
 I'm tryng to sync my joomla site with a local folder that contains the
 files to upgrade joomla to the last version.
 When I run the sync I got 3 different problems:
 1)after the staring of the process, but before the starting of the file
 transfer, appeare for the second time the window for the choise of the
 folder and file to sync
 2) After the sync (when it come to the end...) in the local folder I find
 the folder structur (not file) download from the remote site
 3) the upgrade process of joomla doesn't work. it seems like no files (or
 not all) are uploaded during the sync process...
 I tried o make the sync from my laptop (cyberduck 3.2.1 under mac osx
 10.4.11) but the sync process end in the middle.
 tks
 daniele

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5639>