[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6054: Erroneous recursive display of deep remote directories with Cyberduck 4.0.2 and 4.1

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Jul 6 22:13:13 CEST 2011

#6054: Erroneous recursive display of deep remote directories with Cyberduck 4.0.2
and 4.1
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
    Reporter:  Michaelriesman  |      Owner:  Michael Riesman
        Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp             |    Version:  4.1
    Severity:  blocker         |   Keywords:  recursion error
Architecture:  Intel           |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 I have a problem accessing some directories on a remote server. (I don't
 know if this has anything to do with 10.6.8, but it never happened before,
 or I never noticed it). When I go to an FTP sharepoint with this path:
 /production/michael/Michael Sibelius/Koyaanisqatsi for PGE &
 Orchestra/_Print/PGE/K1/ and open the K1 directory, I get to
 /production/michael/Michael Sibelius/Koyaanisqatsi for PGE &
 Orchestra/_Print/PGE/K1/K1/ and that's an error, there are files in there
 and no directories. If I keep drilling down it's just the same thing: STAT
 /production/michael/Michael Sibelius/Koyaanisqatsi for PGE &
 Orchestra/_Print/PGE/K1/K1/K1/K1/K1 etc. etc.

 This was with Cyberduck 4.0.2. I tried 4.1 and got the same thing. I
 reverted to 3.7 and the problem went away. I also accessed the directory
 with AFP and all is well. I also ran disk utility on the server and
 verified the disk.

 Fetch 5.6 also has no problems.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6054>