[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5995: List folders first, files after by default (in the Windows version at least) (was: Add option to list folders first, files after (still, both alphabetically though))

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Wed Jun 8 18:26:02 CEST 2011

#5995: List folders first, files after by default (in the Windows version at
least)
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  klonos       |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  reopened
 Platform:  Windows 7    |
-------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by klonos):

 * cc: klonos@… (added)
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 ...right. Then I am changing this issue's scope. The new goal is to
 provide a default listing that users are used to in each operating system
 so that the program doesn't seem that "alien" on first use. How to achieve
 this wasn't obvious to me at all either (and I consider myself tech-
 savvy).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5995#comment:2>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>