[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #917: Cyberduck cannot download files to directories that contain a '+' (plus) character

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Nov 3 11:22:25 CET 2011

#917: Cyberduck cannot download files to directories that contain a '+' (plus)
character
--------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  SiMac   |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect  |        Status:  closed
 Platform:          |

Comment (by karabi):

 I am not having this issues, I just followed the guide wonder why every
 body else is having this..

 [http://quotesaboutbeingyourself.com/ be yourself quotes]

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/917#comment:2>