[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6379: this has been a nightmare, , , , , i can not do anything with cyberduck or your veb site

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Nov 21 03:17:11 CET 2011

#6379: this has been a nightmare,,,,,i can not do anything with cyberduck or your
veb site
------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  tamie    |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  4.1.3
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:
 i just tried to log in for help it took me numbers times. finally had to
 google help and it came up logged in.

 I couldn't even make file folders, a friend had to make one for me.

 when i upload images and the index file they do not override the old ones.

 what is the problem?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6379>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>