[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6449: Cannot create or expand archives, duplicate or disclose subfolders with one click...

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Apr 3 10:47:41 CEST 2012

#6449: Cannot create or expand archives, duplicate or disclose subfolders with one
click...
---------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  Cyberduck2011  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect         |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.7  |
---------------------------+--------------------------
Changes (by dkocher):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Replying to [ticket:6449 Cyberduck2011]:
 > I have several issues with Cyberduck. Have had them as far back as I can
 remember. I will list them here in case you wish to look into them. All
 serious ones if fixed would improve Cyberduck.

 > 1. I cannot archive files. Create Archive shows file clicked on listed
 in submenu but names are greyed out. For example, myFilename.tar,
 myFileName.tar.gz, etc.

 This is a
 [http://trac.cyberduck.ch/wiki/help/en/howto/sftp#CreateandexpandZIPTARArchives
 SFTP] only feature.

 > 2. I cannot expand archives (have to use the File Browser in my cPanel).

 This is a
 [http://trac.cyberduck.ch/wiki/help/en/howto/sftp#CreateandexpandZIPTARArchives
 SFTP] only feature.

 > 3. Cannot duplicate files. For example, if I have a folder containing
 subfolders which also contain subfolders, Cyberduck starts the process but
 when it finishes and I try to view the contents, I see a right dog's
 dinner: basically, top folder duped as a subfolder but containing a
 subfolder that also contains a subfolder like Russian dolls, but no
 content to be seen anywhere (I have ticketed this before as I recall).

 Duplicate for #6495. Fixed in the latest snapshot build.

 > 4. When I select a folder and click on its disclosure icon, the icon
 disappears because of the blue highlight. It should reverse out so you can
 see it.

 > 5. When I want to view content of all subfolders, I have to click the
 disclosure icon of the top folder to reveal all of the subfolders, click
 again to hide them, and then Option-click the disclosure icon again. It
 would speed the process if you could Option-click once to reveal all
 subfolders in a folder.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6449#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>