[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6828: Connection to remote fails because local ip address is being reported to server

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Aug 23 07:21:09 CEST 2012

#6828: Connection to remote fails because local ip address is being reported to
server
    Reporter:                                    |      Owner:
  https://me.yahoo.com/a/r5X9GZ4ilZgMfP81anAqxE7kBALJJEc8nQ--#3ed38|     Status:  new
        Type:  defect                            |  Milestone:  4.2.2
   Component:  core                              |   Keywords:
    Severity:  normal                            |   Platform:
Architecture:                                    |
 I am able to log into an FTP site at my hostmonster site, but any
 attempted transfer results in the following error message:

 500 I won't open a connection to 192.168.1.16 (only to 67.177.241.15).

 Everything works fine when I use the command line FTP client on osx10.8 -
 but what a pain in the butt!

 please respond to me at wilburg at me.com

 Thx

--