[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6556: I have not been able to acces my site alfonsoarzapalo.com with my correct login and password.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Feb 24 03:19:46 CET 2012

#6556: I have not been able to acces my site alfonsoarzapalo.com with my correct
login and password.
------------------------+----------------------------
    Reporter:  alfonso  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  4.2.1
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:  can not access
Architecture:           |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6
------------------------+----------------------------
 greetings,
      On the 17th of february, i entered my acount and worked on my site
 alfonsoarzapalo.com, and something happend that ever since i have not been
 able to enter my acount with my correct login and password.
    (the ones i have always used to enter)

    First it says that there is no information of access in the browser

          then when i put my login and my password it says 530 login
 incorrect

             could you please help me,
           i manage my website  alfonsoarzapalo.com

         thanks to your outstanding, efficient and simple
          software...

              thank you for your time and help,

                  regards

--