[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6580: connection success but won't let me upload or download files: "could not parse response code" message

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Mar 8 19:39:27 CET 2012

#6580: connection success but won't let me upload or download files: "could not
parse response code" message
-------------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  patriciamartin  |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp             |    Version:  4.2.1
    Severity:  blocker         |   Keywords:  upload
Architecture:  Intel           |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6
-------------------------------+---------------------------
 Hi,
 I am a Mac user ( Mac O.S version 10.6.8). After upgrading to Cyberduck
 (version 4.2.1), I keep connecting and browse without problems all my
 websites through the Bookmarks I had created but I cannot upload or
 download any files to or from any of them.

 The message is always the same:

 I/O Error: Upload failed
 could not parse response code

 Any ideas what is going on? Cyberduck is useless if I cannot transfer
 files.

 thanks

 Patricia

--