[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6583: Manual changes of files in sub-folders are not autmatically updated on screen

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Mar 12 15:18:08 CET 2012

#6583: Manual changes of files in sub-folders are not autmatically updated on
screen
-----------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  Seb Marinier  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  core          |    Version:  4.2.1
    Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel         |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.7
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 When adding (Duplicate File, New File, or add file by drag and drop) in an
 open sub-folder (this work in the main listed directory), all the steps (
 Copying, getting the file list....) are well printed on the status bar,
 but the final refresh is not done.
 I must click on the global Refresh big icon to see my new added file. This
 clearly work in a very recent previous version of Cyberduck, and the bug
 was introduced near the 4.2.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6583>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>