[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6580: connection success but won't let me upload or download files: "could not parse response code" message

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Mar 13 18:29:52 CET 2012

#6580: connection success but won't let me upload or download files: "could not
parse response code" message
 Reporter:  patriciamartin  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  new
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6   |

Comment (by patriciamartin):

 So? Any answer? I still cannot use cyberduck.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6580#comment:5>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>