[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7154: Video files uploaded to Rack Space Cloud do not stream via CDN, but if uploaded via web access stream properly in IE10

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Apr 8 09:22:54 UTC 2013

#7154: Video files uploaded to Rack Space Cloud do not stream via CDN, but if
uploaded via web access stream properly in IE10
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  glennbob            |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect              |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Windows 7           |
--------------------------------+------------------------
Changes (by dkocher):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I tested here with the latest snapshot build and we correctly set the MIME
 type.

 {{{
 PUT
 /v1/MossoCloudFS_59113590-c679-46c3-bf62-9d7c3d5176ee/test.cyberduck.ch/m.m4v
 HTTP/1.1
 Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:20:43 GMT
 Connection: keep-alive
 }}}

 However, Cloud Files will respondw ith a `Content-Type: text/html;
 charset=UTF-8` content type for the uploaded movie. This issue should be
 reported to Rackspace Support.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7154#comment:5>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>