[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7408: Cyberduck crashes before any function can be performed - Windows 7 enterprise

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Aug 20 22:28:36 UTC 2013

#7408: Cyberduck crashes before any function can be performed - Windows 7
enterprise
------------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  andrewrhickey  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
   Component:  core           |    Version:  4.3.1
    Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  crash
Architecture:  PPC            |   Platform:  Windows 7
 It usually opens, and once I go to upload or select a file it crashes.
 I'm using the latest version. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several
 times...still nothing. Any thoughts/ideas?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7408>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>