[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7127: I/O Error: Connection failed: FTP response 421 received. Server closed connection.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Thu Mar 7 04:53:58 UTC 2013

#7127: I/O Error: Connection failed: FTP response 421 received.  Server closed
connection.
-------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  richbe81  |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp       |    Version:  4.1.3
    Severity:  critical  |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6
 I was able to log into the back end of my organization's website via FTP
 as most recent as yesterday, however when I went to upload a changed page
 tonight, I couldn't do so.  Server, Log in and password hasn't changed.
 It's imperative I log on as soon as possible to make updates.  I
 appreciate your help in resolving this ticket as quickly as humanly
 possible.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7127>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>