[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7203: WebDAV (HTTP/SSL) connect only works if the webDAV-space contains an index.html-file.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri May 3 14:49:48 UTC 2013

#7203: WebDAV (HTTP/SSL) connect only works if the webDAV-space contains an index
.html-file.
-----------------------+-------------------------------
    Reporter:  jroth   |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  webdav  |    Version:  4.3
    Severity:  normal  |   Keywords:  webDAV/SSL apache
Architecture:  Intel   |   Platform:  Windows 7
 Connect to an empty directory on an apache webdav/SSL-directory does not
 work.
 If I create an index.html file in the directory the connect works.
 The index.html file even may be empty, the connect works.

 But I´d like to be able to connect to an empty directory and upload files.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7203>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>