[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7257: Cyberduck 4.3.1 (Windows) seems to be using Basic Authentication scheme only

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon May 20 08:35:29 UTC 2013

#7257: Cyberduck 4.3.1 (Windows) seems to be using Basic Authentication scheme
only
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  tpreissler                          |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                              |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Windows 7                           |  Architecture:  Intel
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------

Comment (by tpreissler):

 Many thanks for that.

 Unfortunately I just don't get it. I just reset the password to something
 really simply and still cannot get in with Cyberduck.

 When I try it with IE and/or Firefox it is all working alright, no
 problem. No "client used wrong authentication scheme:" turn up for these
 clients in the error.log.

 Is there somewhere where I have to provide the "realm"?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7257#comment:5>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>