[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7513: Copying files to Amazon Glacier with "compare" mode results in duplicate subdirectories

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Mon Oct 28 18:46:31 UTC 2013

#7513: Copying files to Amazon Glacier with "compare" mode results in duplicate
subdirectories
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  bugreporter6712  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect           |        Status:  new
 Platform:                   |
-----------------------------+------------------------
Description changed by dkocher:

Old description:

> I'm copying files to Amazon Glacier (using S3 credentials in the app).
> At some point in the middle of copying, it stopped with an error. (Maybe
> that's a separate bug, I'll file it if it seems to be recurring.)
> I try to restart the copying, and it notices that some files exist, and
> asks how to handle them. I choose "Compare".
> It finishes copying, but I notice that all my directories are duplicate
> inside themselves.
> So with this original structure:
> /a
> /a/b
> /c
>
> Glacier now has:
> /a
> /a/a
> /a/b/b
> /c/c
>
> The duplicate subdirs appear to be empty, so it didn't copy the contents
> twice, just the directory names, into themselves.

New description:

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/7513#comment:3>