[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7890: Error Upload Failed...Connection has been shutdown:javax.net.ssl.sslexception:

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Fri Apr 18 16:07:07 UTC 2014

#7890: Error Upload Failed...Connection has been
shutdown:javax.net.ssl.sslexception:
--------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  samarrese  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  core       |    Version:  4.4.3
    Severity:  critical   |   Keywords:  upload failed
Architecture:             |   Platform:  Windows XP
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Hi - I'm trying to upload a folder with a 10Gb file in it to DreamObjects.
 After anywhere from 500Mb to 3Gb the upload stops and I get:  "Error
 Upload Failed...Connection has been
 shutdown:javax.net.ssl.sslexception:java.net.socketexception: connection
 reset by peer: socket write error (see Attachment)."  In the error box I'm
 asked to 'Continue' or 'Cancel'.  If I continue the upload 'restarts'
 instead of 'resuming'.  Then the same error comes up again anywhere from
 500Mb to 3Gb of the upload.

 There is nothing in the Toggle Log Drawer.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/7890>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>