[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8381: Fail (not uploaded) to save files on SFTP server with Sublime Text2; it can save when I use notepad.

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Mon Dec 1 02:19:42 UTC 2014

#8381: Fail (not uploaded) to save files on SFTP server with Sublime Text2; it can
save when I use notepad.
--------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  hollyoaks  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  core       |    Version:  4.6
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:
Architecture:             |   Platform:  Windows 7
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Hello!

 The issue I am having now is after I finish editing with SublimeText2 and
 save the file, the file is not uploaded to the server. In order to save
 it, I have to save the file with notepad.

 Also, when I open a file on the server with SublimeText2, I can see a
 notice saying "file downloaded" from Cyberduck and at the same time, I can
 see the exactly same file in the trash can. I am not sure why the file I
 open is in the trash can. I did not delete it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8381>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>