[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8406: bucket application-assets WHERE DO I FIND THIS AND HOW DO I DO IT to fix grayed out buttons please

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Mon Dec 8 20:20:07 UTC 2014

#8406: bucket application-assets WHERE DO I FIND THIS AND HOW DO I DO IT to fix
grayed out buttons please
--------------------------------------+-----------------
    Reporter:  Angela Hart Cyberduck  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
   Component:  core                   |    Version:  4.6
    Severity:  critical               |   Keywords:
Architecture:                         |   Platform:
 One solution says "You need to double click your bucket application-assets
 (changes the working directory) first in order to enable the Upload
 button." HOW AND WHERE to do this please? What does it mean???

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8406>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>