[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7783: Signed URLs no longer in Copy URL or Open URL menu option when viewing objects on S3 compatible host

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Sun Feb 9 23:25:15 UTC 2014

#7783: Signed URLs no longer in Copy URL or Open URL menu option when viewing
objects on S3 compatible host
--------------------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  matthew wodrich  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
   Component:  core             |    Version:  4.4.3
    Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
Architecture:                   |   Platform:
--------------------------------+-------------------
 I'm using Cyberduck v4.4.3 on Windows 7 Pro to view a bucket on
 DreamHost's DreamObjects service, at objects.dreamhost.com.  When I first
 installed Cyberduck, I used it to create signed URLs for my objects fairly
 often.  Recently, I noticed those URLs no longer appear in the Copy URL or
 Open URL menus.  At first, I thought I might have misconfigured something,
 or done something else wrong, but I've become convinced that it's
 something that must have changed in Cyberduck.

 It won't let me copy the log drawer output from the window (that might be
 a separate bug), so I'm attaching a screen shot of the full log drawer
 output, as well as a screenshot of the Copy URL menu showing two identical
 HTTPS URLs and an HTTP URL, none of them signed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/7783>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>