[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #7784: HTML files are uploaded partially with text cut off in the middle of the file

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Mon Feb 10 19:08:11 UTC 2014

#7784: HTML files are uploaded partially with text cut off in the middle of the
file
-------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  Knocks    |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  4.4.3
    Severity:  critical  |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel     |   Platform:  Windows 8
-------------------------+-----------------------
 This is a persistent issue tested with several HTML files of different
 sizes.  I have lost my work several times now.

 It happens under two different scenarios:
 1) remote HTML files are worked on in Notepad++, you click save, and the
 file is not uploaded completely, so your work is gone

 2) local HTML files are worked in in Notepad++, saved, and uploaded with
 Cyberduck via drag and drop.  When downloaded back from the server, the
 files are again incomplete.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/7784>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>