[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8245: This version loses 4.5.3 all sftp passwords, and doesn't remember them either

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Sat Oct 4 05:45:51 UTC 2014

#8245: This version loses 4.5.3 all sftp passwords, and doesn't remember them
either
----------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  narrationsd  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
   Component:  core         |    Version:  Nightly Build
    Severity:  major        |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel        |   Platform:  Windows 8
----------------------------+---------------------------
 I let Cyberduck upgrade itself, as normal, to 4.5.3 15241, as I am trying
 to help you catch bugs.

 None of my shortcuts succeed to log in. They show me a login/password
 screen. I assure the save box is checked. I enter the password, and login
 is successful. I log out. I try again. The password has not been
 remembered, and i have to enter it yet again.

 That is all...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8245>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>