[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8966: Unable to connect to dav server when filenames/foldernames have special characters (think ampersand)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Aug 5 00:38:52 UTC 2015

#8966: Unable to connect to dav server when filenames/foldernames have special
characters (think ampersand)
----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john bouantoun  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Windows 10      |
----------------------------+---------------------------

Comment (by john bouantoun):

 Sorry I should have been clearer on this.
 When listen the folder in firefox the file name is displayed as uri
 envoded (using the character sequence for &). So the file ''H&H5678''
 shows up as ''H%26H5678''''''.

 This would indicate to me that the server is correctly encoding the
 characters in it's response, but the dav library being used on the client
 side somehow not able to understand the encoding/escaping.

 Is that not the case?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8966#comment:3>