[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8562: [File browser] Slow scrolling/reactions when bwrosing folder with many files

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Sun Feb 8 10:42:06 UTC 2015

#8562: [File browser] Slow scrolling/reactions when bwrosing folder with many
files
-----------------------+-------------------
    Reporter:  WebCF   |      Owner:
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  core    |    Version:  4.6.4
    Severity:  normal  |   Keywords:
Architecture:  Intel   |   Platform:
-----------------------+-------------------
 Hi,

 the title says it all - I have a folder (opened via sftp) which contains
 cirrently 1018 files. If I scroll, Cyberduck seem to hang but after a few
 seconds it scrolls... slowly...

 I have this issue since several versions.

 Do you need more informations?

 H/W: MBP9,1 (mid 2012), 15" with Core i7 at 2,7GHz and 8GB RAM on 10.10.2

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8562>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>