[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8580: duck cli cannot be relocated to other places on the path, depends on /opt/duck/

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Fri Feb 13 22:33:01 UTC 2015

#8580: duck cli cannot be relocated to other places on the path, depends on
/opt/duck/
-----------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  matt wodrich  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  cli           |    Version:  Nightly Build
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Due to space constraints on /, we needed to attempt installing duck at
 /usr/local/duck/ instead of /opt/duck/, but found that connection profiles
 at /usr/local/duck/app/profiles are not found by duck.  To check to see if
 it was a path issue, we placed a symlink in /opt/, duck ->
 /usr/local/duck/, and found that connection profiles were picked up again.
 We are not sure if there are other resources that it would fail to pick up
 due to the move, or if profiles and bookmarks are the only things that
 would be affected.  Listing, uploading, and downloading objects seems to
 work, at least in our testing after adding the symlink.  This is as of
 r16710.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8580>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>