[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8581: duck cli assumes default search path and download path to be the application path

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Fri Feb 13 22:39:38 UTC 2015

#8581: duck cli assumes default search path and download path to be the
application path
-----------------------------+---------------------------
    Reporter:  matt wodrich  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
   Component:  cli           |    Version:  Nightly Build
    Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
Architecture:                |   Platform:
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 I was testing duck with doing simple uploads and downloads of files, and
 found that if a path is not specified for a file, i.e. just its name in
 the current directory is specified, duck will assume that it should look
 for it, or download it into, the application folder, /opt/duck/app/.  This
 is really unintuitive.  I was able to successfully perform operations by
 specifying the file as a path, in my case simply ~/<filename>, worked, but
 I believe that the default search path should be the directory the user is
 running duck within.  This is as of r16721.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8581>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.io>