[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8867: Changed fingerprint prompt and duplicate ECDSA host key entries in ~/.ssh/known_hosts

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Mon Jun 15 03:42:32 UTC 2015

#8867: Changed fingerprint prompt and duplicate ECDSA host key entries in
~/.ssh/known_hosts
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  YesThatAllen   |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect         |        Status:  reopened
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.9  |

Comment (by YesThatAllen):

 I should add that I don't think my connections to other RSA hosts made a
 difference other than to give Cyberduck time to forget about the first key
 it saved.

 it seems to doing the "math" wrong each new connection, not recognizing
 that the host was already saved.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8867#comment:9>