[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8882: Latest Windows version hangs when navigating to a folder without permissions

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Jun 17 16:46:16 UTC 2015

#8882: Latest Windows version hangs when navigating to a folder without
permissions
--------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  pschumm    |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  interface  |    Version:  4.7
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:
Architecture:             |   Platform:  Windows 7
--------------------------+-----------------------
 When accessing a server via SFTP, the Windows version will hang if you
 navigate into a folder for which you don't have permission.  The behavior
 is pretty nasty, because the only way to back out is to force quit the
 program.  This problem does not occur on OS X, and I don't believe it
 occurred with previous versions for Windows (though I may be incorrect on
 this, because I don't use Windows regularly).  If there is anything I can
 do to help track down the bug or to verify a fix, please let me know!

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8882>