[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #8988: Selection change in protocol dropdown using keyboard does not enable hostname field

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 2 13:19:21 UTC 2015

#8988: Selection change in protocol dropdown using keyboard does not enable
hostname field
-----------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ducling    |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect     |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:  Windows 7  |
-----------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by ducling):

 I'm only using the mouse and not the keyboard.
 I tried again, changing the protocol selection by the mouse, has no effect
 on the server field. it is white to be updated, but it doesn't take the
 typing or doing copy paste.

 Here is a video trying to update the field, maybe it will help to
 understand the issue better  ?
 http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coQnIFf5ga

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/8988#comment:6>