[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9010: FTP Connections not working through proxy when "Use system proxy settings" checked

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 16 10:26:16 UTC 2015

#9010: FTP Connections not working through proxy when "Use system proxy settings"
checked
----------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  ducklips  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  new
 Platform:            |
----------------------+----------------------
Description changed by dkocher:

Old description:

> In a proxied environment, checking "Use system proxy settings" causes FTP
> connections to fail.  Unchecking the checkbox in a proxied environment,
> it connects just fine.
>
> All of this is being observed on a MacBook Pro 15" running OS X 10.10.5,
> tested when I'm at work (proxied environment) and at home (no proxies
> needed).  The proxies are set either via a PAC file or statically (no
> authentication required, PASV always enabled).

New description:

 In a proxied environment, checking "Use system proxy settings" causes FTP
 connections to fail.  Unchecking the checkbox in a proxied environment, it
 connects just fine.

 All of this is being observed on a MacBook Pro 15" running OS X 10.10.5,
 tested when I'm at work (proxied environment) and at home (no proxies
 needed).  The proxies are set either via a PAC file or statically (no
 authentication required, PASV always enabled).

 [[Image(Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 2.03.38 PM.png)]]

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9010#comment:2>