[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9016: When connected to webdav with a path parameter, the "http" url is generated incorrectly in "copy url" and "info"

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Sep 16 16:05:47 UTC 2015

#9016: When connected to webdav with a path parameter, the "http" url is generated
incorrectly in "copy url" and "info"
------------------------+-----------------------
    Reporter:  mvnural  |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  webdav   |    Version:  4.7.2
    Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:  Windows 7
------------------------+-----------------------
 When using an SSL WebDav connection with a path parameter (eg.
 https://server.com/webdav-path/), the generated HTTP URL's in the info
 section and the open URL and copy URL context menu is incorrectly
 generated as http://server.com/path/to/file. Instead, it should be
 generated as http://server.com/webdav-path/path/to/file.
 Although HTTPS URL is generated correctly as https://server.com/webdav-
 path/path/to/file, inexperienced users may not be able to distinguish the
 difference and copy/click the wrong URL.

 In our case, our webdav server forwards all http requests to https so it
 would be nice if the clients were able to share the correct links.

 Thanks,

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9016>