[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9461: Authorization error and the best way to not pop-up the donation dialog or ads

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Thu Apr 14 04:19:19 UTC 2016

#9461: Authorization error and the best way to not pop-up the donation dialog or
-----------------------+----------------------------
    Reporter:  kaoaem  |      Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
   Component:  webdav  |    Version:  4.8
    Severity:  normal  |   Keywords:  WebDAV, no ads
Architecture:          |   Platform:  Windows 7
-----------------------+----------------------------
 Dear support,

 Now we are trying to having a space for sharing file using Cyberduck with
 WebDAV protocol.
 But we have some ploblems below.

  1.We encounted the "Authorization error" with this situation.(but can
 with version 4.7)
   --Cyberduck(version 4.8.4/4.9), OS(windows 7 Enterprise), Server(Windows
 Server2012 R2), Server softwear(IIS8.5)

  2.If we can, don't popup the donation dialog or ads for our user. Is
 there the best way to not pop-up?Or can we buy something special volume
 licences?(no ads and no donate alert)

  3.If we can't resolve the problem1, we also don't want the dialog about
 version up.

 We'd serched in the existing tickets, maybe there are some related tickets
 of it(#9358, #9394).
 Could you please help us and give a quick reply?(Sorry we have no time to
 concern.)
 Thank you very much in advance.

 Best Regards,

--