[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9686: Listing bucket containing multipart uploads fails with error in ListMultipartUploadsResultHandler

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Dec 21 10:42:45 UTC 2016

#9686: Listing bucket containing multipart uploads fails with error in
ListMultipartUploadsResultHandler
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  blacktrash      |         Owner:
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.10  |
----------------------------+------------------------------

Comment (by dkocher):

 Replying to [comment:6 blacktrash]:
 > Replying to [comment:4 dkocher]:
 > > We cannot reproduce this failure in tests. Do you have a bucket that
 is accessible for us so we can reproduce the failure?

 > I may be able to if I'm allowed to send you the permissions via PM or
 other private means. Would that be possible from your side?
 Definitely. Please create an access token for an IAM user that you can
 revoke after testing. You can send the credentials to
 [support at cyberduck.io].

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9686#comment:7>