[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9575: Interoperability failure unrecoginzed_name when connecting to Synology Webdav server

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Wed Jun 1 14:37:45 UTC 2016

#9575: Interoperability failure unrecoginzed_name when connecting to Synology
Webdav server
------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  fjanvier    |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect      |        Status:  closed
 Platform:  Windows 10  |
------------------------+---------------------------

Comment (by fjanvier):

 As Expandrive and NetDrive have found a workaround to handle the problem
 silently, I suggest you to either use a similar workaround or advise
 users.

 For the FAQ :
 Synology WebDAV are "by default" configured without specifying any
 ServerAlias.
 To solve this issue :
 Edit file /var/packages/WebDAVServer/target/etc/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-ssl
 .conf-webdav

 And add a {{{ServerAlias my.certifdicate.name}}} line using your domain
 certificate or a generic {{{ServerAlias *}}}

 As an example, should look like :
 {{{
 <VirtualHost *:5006>
     ServerAlias my.certificate.name
     SSLEngine on

     <FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
         SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
     </FilesMatch>

     BrowserMatch ".*MSIE [2-5]\..*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
 downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
     CustomLog /dev/null "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
 </VirtualHost>
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9575#comment:6>