[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9322: S3 ACLs can't be changed in third-party buckets (due to incorrect Owner specification?)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Fri Mar 4 20:11:42 UTC 2016

#9322: S3 ACLs can't be changed in third-party buckets (due to incorrect Owner
specification?)
------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bretmartin  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect      |        Status:  assigned
 Platform:              |

Comment (by dkocher):

 Replying to [comment:8 dkocher]:

 Regardless of this we always defer the owner for the ACL we apply from the
 bucket and not from any existing owner of the ACL on the file. This is
 possibly the bug you describe.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9322#comment:9>