[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9322: S3 ACLs can't be changed in third-party buckets (due to incorrect Owner specification?)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Thu Mar 10 16:33:57 UTC 2016

#9322: S3 ACLs can't be changed in third-party buckets (due to incorrect Owner
specification?)
------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bretmartin  |         Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect      |        Status:  closed
 Platform:              |
------------------------+------------------------------

Comment (by bretmartin):

 Replying to [comment:13 dkocher]:
 > The latest snapshot builds include this changeset. Can you confirm this
 is resolved?

 I'm still seeing Cyberduck trying to change the owner to the bucket owner
 (when it should remain the third party account) when trying to modify the
 ACL as the third party IAM user -- looks the same as my test above.

 Are the build numbers related to changeset numbers? I note that I have
 build 19182 but this was fixed in r19522. Does that mean I have a build
 not including that changeset?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9322#comment:14>